Banners

Southern Comfort


I took a dip in the tub this weekend with a few capfuls of Johnson's Soothing Vapor Bath for babies. Sometimes I light prayer candles to the angels and the Holy Saints when I soak away my ails and bad ales. A bout of the common cold in Texas? My family used to live down here for a couple of years before moving back to New Jersey. I never really became sick as a kid down here until I shared the chicken pox with the rest of Miss Cerace's third grade class in 1988. The vapor bath's "rosemary, eucalyptus, and menthol" helped dissipate my runny nose and scratchy sore throat earned from funny bottles of Bud Light and broken dishwashers. Guess, I should have stayed home and waited for another episode of MTv's Cribs err Crates instead:




0 Responses to "Southern Comfort"