Banners

America the Beautiful

A young woman in Saudi Arabia finally received justice over a teenage boy who blackmailed her for her photographs without her hijab or her abaya. The rise of this modern violation of Islamic conservatism is aided by the use of cellular phone cameras and computer repair shops. Meanwhile, in the United States we have the likes of 96.1 The Beat's most famous air time radio host dancing on Youtube.com with a large erect penis peaking through his swathing black leotard. I did not post the link because I do not want you to flag me for Violent or Repulsive Content. However, I advise you to do so for "Cubby's Dance to Beyonce Single Ladies" 51,159 hits strong on the Cubbyradio channels on Youtube.com. Mostafa Hosni's Cairo Muslim televangelic guru would still not let this Tyra Banks show invitee as a guest on his show with a similar 18-34 demographic. Extremely Reckless! I have to post pictures of similar goings on in my neck of the woods. Watch the tool box vagrant!


























0 Responses to "America the Beautiful"