Banners

Mambo No. 5






When I started Marylawn of the Oranges in South Orange, New Jersey, I felt out of place because I had not lived in that area of New Jersey since I was four-years-old. I was not familiar with the slang. I did not know the right clothes to wear and overcoming the trapings of puberty with music videos and gossip was tolled my maturity. No longer thirteen any more, Acme problems have not waned. I am running into friends and family for the first time in my life, and realizing that complete strangers can read them better that I ever would. I can't sing a note for the life of me unless my voice is blended in a choir. I have cousins that can and have been very popular at various times. Here is a musical selection from one. If you can not make it on the guest list, you have to throw your own party!









Club Lonely (Im on the guest list mix) - Lil Louis & The World

0 Responses to "Mambo No. 5"