Banners

Any Suggestions?

Blue Mojito is looking for serious help after the Sixth Circuit turned down her complaint of judicial misconduct for the judge that dismissed her case in 2006. One of the docket filings was lost in the mail when I first decided to lick my wounds and retrieve it after I had recieved a spirited reception from the CIA and several bad run-ins at the airport. When I requested all of the filings of my case from an office otherwise known as Human Resources, it miraculously arrived at my parents' home even though it was addressed to Airdale Lane sans the important first letter of the street address. So much for my poor dog Russia who received a bleeding welt on the top of his nose. My mother and I had left the house to go to this year's Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo 2009 and came back to encounter a quiet and undisturbed house and a distressed pet after 10:00PM this past Wednesday. I am at a loss for the patience to describe another unsolvable crime scene to local authorities right now. Hopefully, my Craigslist ad might do the job on its own. PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.














Russia


0 Responses to "Any Suggestions?"