Banners

Quote of the Day Part Deux


There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
Steven Wright



Back to Coastal International Security from the last time that I imparted a Quote of the Day on this blog. Somehow an invalid parking ticket equates being restrained from a public building. 2500 TC Jester sits a on a bayou next to the Boy Scouts of America. Faced with the choice opening another forged or improper bank statement in the mail after liquidating and closing a three month old checking account, I chose to take a ride to 2320 La Branch. ICE, the former Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) or the Immigration and Customs Enforcement bureau was the captain steering the ship. This oddessy, strange enough was after the FBI agent that I spoke to when I called (713) 693 - 5000 obliged that I could go to the FBI in person to show evidence that I had been a victim of phishing, among other things. The ICE agents searched me, put me in a car, and took me to some random building downtown on La Branch with an electric fence and a playground in the back lot. I received a CITATION leveeing a $50.00 fine for the entire ordeal and ride from my brother and his girlfriend back down 610 West.

0 Responses to "Quote of the Day Part Deux"