Banners

Found in Barnes and Noble

When something rather than someone catches my eye, I like to take pictures with my cellular phone's camera. My quirky taste for weird, uncanny, or ironic goes beyond the regular "capture the moment" group picture. My taste ranges from profile shots to air-brushed hairstyles with leopard print. It makes for interesting conversation and it always helps in getting a message, albeit silly or absurd, across to those folks out there in telecomm' network land. My latest artwork includes a poster found in the window of a discount department store:



I thought that sign was a clever way to sell misses dresses and business slacks. I think the caption that was sent with the Picture Mail was "Check this out!" or something like that. This other picture I took of a blank greeting card after leaving a book store really caught me eye for some reason:

Found and purchased at Barnes and Noble, the two docile animals nestled together motivated me to take a picture before I mailed it. Yet another cute shot to go with my telephone's array of strange and exotic photography. Picture Mail can always enhance cellular phone civility even when the mail never arrives or your credit card company calls you from someone's house in Missouri or New Mexico. Even though I sent the card, I am still deciding how to caption the snap shot when I send off another round of tongue in cheek text messaging.


0 Responses to "Found in Barnes and Noble"