Banners

Happy Earth Day





Madonna - 4 Minutes
Today, April 22nd, is Earth Day. I have seen so much media propaganda about today, I feel like it is Christmas. Did anyone ask the Pope whether he would be driving a hybrid last week? (snicker) I usually try to practice conservation by habit rather than berrating folks over and over again. However this message is also from the person who thought a carbon imprint was how much methane was generated from my Coca-Cola ingestion over the course of a year or so. However the new crisis on all of our hands is not only how much fuel it takes for food to arrive your plate, it is whether you can afford it when it gets here in a Prius. Well, no one can say that I did not do my part this year. I am posting this X-ray video "4 Minutes" by Madonna and Justin Timberlake and you might catch me wearing my World Wildlife Federation T-shirt made from recycled materials. The J.C. Penney caption reads "Rainbow Panda," but I dub it "Nuclear Fallout Panda" inspired by North Korea's one and only. Another flattering piece to place in the bureau under my sweat sock drawer. All I need now is another DVD to add to my Blockbuster Pre-viewed collection.

0 Responses to "Happy Earth Day"