Banners

Wide Spread Impacts


My brother called this weekend from his new dorm in Illinois. He just graduated from boot camp for the U.S. Navy. After a Lenten roundup of shooting murders, an April 5th North Korean satellite proxy missile launch, the potentially criminally culpaple Act of God, the L'Aquilah Italy earthquake that killed 290 people, and the Somali pirate seige of the Danish-owned Maersk Alabama everyone wonders if another round of olympic jousts is just what everyone needs. How about a sound boy burial, instead? I copped a CD from DMLH of Startfires after I attended his presentation of his own anarchist stencil artistry at the Sedition Book collective here in town. I can't get myself out of a club vibe right now waiting for a job or hell to freeze over, what ever happens first. Hopefully, you can forward me a few suggestions or ideas...


0 Responses to "Wide Spread Impacts"