Banners

Uptown Top Ranking



I am on my second Facebook account. The first account with my first and last name locked me out and continues to accept friends. This is even from friends from college who must have at least seen my messages about having troubles with federal government since 2007. I have received friend requests from names such as "Xtra Butter" and "Ilovelamp" as part of the ongoing harrassment. Today's blue plate special was a Facebook friend request from the youth that caused my younger third cousin to die in January 2001 at a teen party. She died from the youth having a loaded weapon that accidentally misfired in another room. The New York papers interviewed the children at the party and my cousin's mother, my father's cousin, who sang in a reggae band called Althea and Donna when I was born. Asking whether the children thought that her death could be the result of rap music, the rest of mourners in the room listen to our cousins' family friend from Jamaica recount stories of Sharee's career in Jamaican commercials and the wickedness of 'gunmen.' At the time of her death, Sharee was finishing up her eighth grade to attend New York City magnet high school Bronx Science. Her cheerfulness and energy will be dearly missed. However, the youth's friend request was a unwelcomed reminder that Aunt Althea might have had worthwhile vindication of Sharee's death by pressing charges against Even's Bazile and tracing liability to the gun's manufacturer even if it may be Smif' and Wessun.







0 Responses to "Uptown Top Ranking"