Banners

MAC

Since my friends have all left the pond for sunnier destinations, I just copped my own hands on a helping of MAC cosmetics. I have never been quite confident on how to draw the line straight under the lash, line my brows, or apply the correct shade of rouge. So in the past, I have begged my friends for tips and makeovers out of their makeup cases. Normally a Mary Kay inductee, I decided to make a purchase at the store in the Galleria a few days ago. Why is it so hard to pin down a MAC Rep for a spin in the chair? Maybe that is why I have always skipped that shop for Victoria's Secret. Every girl must have been featured in a Mary Kay fashion show at least one time in her career and walked down a makeshift catwalk. The last time I called a family friend Mary Kay rep, she told me that she knew Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee. In turn, I proceeded to lay it on thick with my ongoing letter writing campaign. Mary Kay is a staple however MAC has been the lingua franca for known and the bevy of unknown fashionistas. Leaving with Studio Fix powder and a lipstick in Pink Noveau Satin in a plastic sack, if I master those steps, I will come back for more.

0 Responses to "MAC"