Banners

Will Rap for Food

I made a post on a legal blog several months ago however the post did not make it on the firm's website. Instead to my chargrin, I received a curt message from the attorney author stating that she not could grant a request for legal advice. This was late yesterday evening at approximately 10:00 pm. There should have been no equivocation about the intent of my comment on a public website. The author's comment was especially inflamatory and inciteful since the blog post in question discussed the legality of laptop searches made at the United States - Mexico Border. Has this law firm been keep up with Blue Mojito and her travails with the Houston FBI in Quote of the Day? I had to make an assertive comment to make sure that there would be no confusion for a future class of lawyer-bloggers. My uncle sent the above comic to me when I passed the bar exam.

0 Responses to "Will Rap for Food"