Banners

Fly on the Wall




Sorry for the sporadic postings on this blog, but I have been frequenting local bars, nightclubs, and restaurants lately to drown my sorrows in wine and cake. While sipping Pinot Grigio, Candida Fontana I saw a priest walk in at a local restaurant that serves Lebanese cuisine. At a downtown Hip Hop club, a couple of guys let a friend and I quench our thirst with Grey Goose Vodka and O. J. in the VIP section. Finally, I met a friend that hails from Cambridge and all things anti-Yank over a purple Sangria at a Tex-Mex bar. He also owns several strip malls in the area and a oil well Mexico and one in Venezuela. Sipping Remy Martin VSOP last night, a guy on his way to visit his uncle in Toronto chatted with me about my love for sports. Earlier in the evening at an American restaurant that short orders cake and ice cream last night, CBS's Big Brother broadcast cut to George Bush's introduction of Sarah Palin at the Republican National Convention. So now, you, gentle reader, are one of the first to know, I am officially looking for a lawyer.














0 Responses to "Fly on the Wall"